Yoga for Pimples: Acne is a common skin problem. Due to this, most of the boys and girls are troubled these days. Acne reduces the beauty of the skin, as well as it also lowers the confidence level. In such a situation, people use different types of creams etc. to get rid of acne. But if you want, you can get acne free skin even with the help of some yoga asanas daily. By doing yoga, the accumulated dirt in the body is easily removed, hormones are balanced, as well as blood circulation is also better. This removes the acne or pimples of the skin and makes the skin glow. Let us know which yoga asanas (Yoga for Acne and Pimples) should be done to remove acne.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 200 Hour Yoga teacher Training.
1. Kapalbhati Pranayama
Kapalbhati is a great pranayama for the stomach. By doing this the body detoxifies, toxins come out of the body. Kapalbhati improves digestion and increases blood circulation. It also gets rid of skin problems (Yoga for Acne). By practicing Kapalbhati daily, the skin becomes acne free and beautiful.
- To do this, first of all sit in Sukhasana. Keep your spine straight.
- Now place both your palms on the knees. During this the palms should be towards the sky.
- Then take a deep breath, while exhaling, pull the stomach inwards.
- You can practice Kapalbhati for 15-20 minutes.
2. Uttanasana Yoga
Uttanasana stretches the body. It also keeps the liver and kidney healthy. You can also practice Uttanasana to avoid your acne problem. Sometimes stress also causes acne, in such a situation, Uttanas reduce stress. This yoga asana also balances hormones, it gets rid of acne. Learn how to do Uttanasana-
- To do Uttanasana, first stand in the position of Tadasana.
- Keep a distance between the feet. Raise your hands up towards the sky.
- Now tilt the body forward from near the hips.
- Place both your palms on the ground near the ankles.
- Then inhale, feel the stretch in the chest.
- Keep the knees straight while exhaling.
- Do not bend your waist during this. Then exhale and stand up.
Shirshasan helps in enhancing the beauty of the face. Due to this, the blood flow on the face remains correct. This removes the problems of pimples and wrinkles on the face. Learn how to do headstand-
- To do this asana, first of all, sit on your knees. Interlock the fingers of both your hands and place them on the ground.
- Now slowly place the head on the palm. Now slowly raise both your legs and straighten them upwards.
- If you want, you can also do a headstand with the help of a wall in the beginning.
- Breathe in and stay in this posture for 15-20 seconds.
- Now exhale slowly and bring the legs down.
- You can repeat this asana 3-4 times.
4. Balasana Pose
If you are always under stress, then the problem of acne can be more. In such a situation, doing Balasan can be beneficial. Balasan helps in relieving stress and anxiety. The mind becomes calm, as well as the circulation of blood in the body also increases. Hormones are also balanced by regular practice of Balasana. This gives relief from the problem of acne on the face (yoga for acne and pimples).
- To do this asana, first of all, sit on your knees in Vajrasana.
- Keep both your ankles and ankles close together.
- Now take a deep breath, keep both hands on the ground while extending forward along the body.
- Keep the chest on the thighs. Now stay in this state for a while.
- Now get up and sit on your heels. Keep your spine and waist straight.
- You can repeat this easily 3-4 times.
Yoga for pimple free and glowing skin: If you are also troubled by the problem of acne and pimples on the face, then definitely practice these yoga asanas. This will reduce your stress, increase blood circulation and remove toxins from the body. Along with this, the skin will also get rid of acne and pimples and the skin will become beautiful. But in the beginning, before doing any yoga posture, definitely take the opinion of the expert.