Seo Ye-Ji life Style,Net worth,Birthday & Her Boyfriend
- Seo Yea-ji : born April 6, 1990) is a famous South Korean actress and model.
- A Look at Some Famous South Korean Individuals with an April birthday • Females is 5’7″ (170 cm) tall.
Seo Yea-ji Well-known for her roles in shows like “The Night Watchman’s Journal” and “Last,”. Seo Ye-ji is a well-known actress in South Korea. She had no interest in a career in show business and aspired to report the news on television. Unfortunately for Seo, fate had other plans. The CEO of her former management company, made in Chan Entertainment. discovered her and persuaded her to pursue a career in acting.
Read Also: Top World Famous Models-Celebrity-Beauty Woman
|Professional||Actors Women of South Korea|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Birthday||1990-04-06 (32 years old)|
|Body Height||Females is 5’7″ (170 cm) tall.|
|Net worth (Income)||Earning $42.5 million worldwide.|
Seo Yea-ji Began her Career In the entertainment Industry
View this post on Instagram
in 2013 as a model for SK Telecom. and in the same year, she made her acting debut in the South Korean comedy series Potato Star 2013 QR 3. She then went on to star in many other popular South Korean TV series. including the historical suspense romance fantasy drama “The Night Watchman’s Journal”. and the crime action thriller drama “Last.” She has appeared in several feature films, including “The Throne” and “Seondal. that has persisted for a whole year.”
A Brief History of My Childhood and Adolescence
As of her birth on April 6, 1990, in Seoul, South Korea, Seo Ye-ji is 28 years old. Her upbringing and her family tree have yet to explored.
She started her education at Young won Middle School and continued at Young-shin High. She went to Spain to study journalism because she wanted to be a TV news anchor.
Seo Yea-ji intended to become a TV news anchor. but after spotted the CEO of Made in Chan Entertainment, she changed careers.
Read Also Who is Fitness Nala Ray? Biography-Height-Age & Net-Worth
Seo Ye-ji has issued a public apology for the drama She Caused with her ex-boyfriend Kim Jung-Hyun.
BANGKOK, Thailand – On Sunday, February 27, South Korean actress. Seo Ye-ji broke her silence and apologized, for her role in the scandal involving her ex-boyfriend Kim Jung-Hyun. that has persisted for a whole year.
The actress first came under fire in April 2021. when Dispatch published a report claiming that in 2018. Ye-ji had instructed Jung-Hyun to have the script for his drama. Time altered to remove romantic scenes.
Text messages exchanged between the celebrity couple were publish the Dispatch. Ye-ji reportedly told Jung-Hyun he must not engage. in “skin ship” (physical contact) with anyone. including his drama co-star Seohyun of Girls’ Generation. It also claimed that 13 scenes altered throughout the show.
The Press Was Critical of Jung-Hyun
at the time for his “dull behaviour”. during the press conference. Netizens began attacking Ye-ji for her “manipulative and controlling behaviour”. after the Dispatch article published.
The actress’s management company Gold Medallist. Responded to the controversy to refute the claims. Yet Ye-ji said nothing then and has remained silent ever since, going so far on drop out of her drama Island.
Over ten months after the Dispatch report was first published. the actress reportedly addressed. the controversy in a statement by According to a Soompi report on Sunday.
Please accept my deepest apologies. for the delay in expressing my emotions in writing. I’ve been doing a lot of soul-searching after hearing all the nasty things. people have said about me,” she admitted.
She continued by saying she was sorry she had “made many people. uncomfortable due to shortcomings” and let down her fans.
To demonstrate a more developed persona, Seo Yea-ji promised, “I will work hard to behave more in the future. of myself because all this stemmed from my immaturity.”
Her current management company, “King Entertainment,”. took over after she parted ways with “Made in Chan Entertainment” in 2016.
Start his Career In 2013, From the Entertainment Industry
Seo Yea-ji first appeared on the screen in the 2013QR3 family-romance comedy-drama Potato Star. She starred in 120 episodes of the TV show Noh Soo-young between September 23, 2013, and May 15, 2014.
She then starred in “The Night Watchman’s Journal,”. also known as “The Records of a Night Watchman, “Night Shift of the Joseon Police. “Night Rangers’ Tale,” a South Korean historical suspense romance fantasy drama. She gave a stellar performance as the series’ main character, Park Soo-Hyeon.
In 2014, she appeared in the episode “The Three Female Runaways” from Season 5 of the KBS2 weekly program. “Drama Special,” aired on September 21. She portrayed the character of Soo-ji in it, starring Jang Hee-jin and Park Hae-mi.
Super Daddy Yeol Was a family Comedy Romance Show
where she played the role of Hwang Ji-Hye. The series aired on Netflix from March 13, 2015, to May 2, 2015, and was based on a webtoon of the same name.
- She then became known for her leading role as Shin Na-ra in the Crime action thriller drama ‘Last. in which she starred alongside Yoon Kye-sang and Lee Beom-soo. Dates of Broadcast: 7/24/2015–9/12/2015.
- The Throne, directed by Lee Joon-Ik and starring Song Kang-ho and Yoo Ah-in, featured her as Queen Jeongsun.
- South Korea’s submission to the 88th Academy Awards in the Best Foreign Language Film category. “The Throne,” premiered on September 16, 2015, and has since received many awards and acclaim. It was an enormous financial success,
Seo Yea-ji played Kang Yoo-shin in the mystery film ‘Circle of Atonement,’
- released in 2015 and directed by Park Eun-Kyung and Lee Dong-Ha. On October 2 of that year, the film made its debut at the Busan International Film Festival.
- In 2015, she also featured as a guest in the variety show ‘Running Man’ in its 244th episode. and in the music video for South Korean boy band ‘Big Bang’ titled ‘Let’s Not Fall In Love.’
- South Korean fantasy action romance drama ‘Moorim School. starring Lee Hyun-woo, Lee Hong-bin, and Jung Yoo-jin, in which she played the role of Shim Soon-Duk.
- Lackluster viewership resulted in a reduction of the show’s plan to run from 20 to 16 episodes. Broadcast dates ranged from January 11, 2016, to March 8, 2016.
- Following this, she made a brief appearance as Oh Seo-hee in episode 15 of the romance comedy-drama series ‘. Another Oh Hae-young,’ which became one of the most popular Korean dramas in cable television history. Eric Mun, Jeon Hye-bin, and Seo Hyun-jin starred in the tv series, which ran for 18 episodes from May 2, 2016, to June 28, 2016.
Her next Significant film role was as Gyu-young in the 2016 film ‘Seondal:
The Man Who Sells the River,’ also known as ‘Kim Seon-dal. At the box office, the Bongyi Kim Sunda adaptation made $14,229,264.
Seo Yea-ji had a supporting role as Princess Sook-Myung in the historical coming-of-age romance tv series Hwarang. The Poet Warrior Youth starring Park Seo-Joon, Go Ara and Park Hyung-Sik. The series aired on KBS2 for 24 episodes between December 19, 2016, and February 21, 2017. It was a commercial and critical failure (including 4 specials).
Seo then went on to play the lead role of I’m Sang-mi in the mystery thriller Save Me. It aired on OCN for 16 episodes between August 5, 2017, and September 24, 2017, and based on Jo Geum San’s popular web comic Out of this World. She also appeared in episode 65 of the South Korean variety show ‘Knowing Bros,’ which aired on JTBC in 2017.
Seo Yea-ji has had a very successful career in the entertainment industry. She began modeling for SK Telecom in 2013 and then made her acting debut in the South Korean.
comedy series Potato Star 2013 QR 3. She then went on to star in many other popular South Korean TV series including The Night Watchman’s Journal and the crime action thriller drama Last. In addition, she has appeared in several feature films including.
The Throne and Seondal which have both been successful for a whole year. Her success as an actress is evident by her numerous awards and nominations, which include Best New Actress at the Baeksang Arts Awards, Best Supporting Actress at the SBS Drama Awards, and Best Actress at the Seoul International Film Festival among others. Seo Yea-ji is definitely an actress to watch out for!