Today’s article “How to do Hridaya Mudra?” is about. Hridaya Mudra is a very powerful Mudra in yoga postures. Regular practice of this Yoga Mudra gives benefits to heart disease. Hridaya Mudra has a very positive effect on our hearts and mind. So let’s know in detail about Hridaya Mudra.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you should add a Weight Loss Retreat.
Hridaya Mudra –
As the name of this Yoga Mudra is Hridaya Mudra, it is practiced to keep the heart-healthy. Hridaya Mudra is a good exercise for heart disease. Hridaya Mudra is practiced to avoid heart disease.
How to do Hridaya Mudra –
The practice of this Mudra is simple and easy. This Mudra can be performed anywhere and anytime. And but when there is more Prana Vayu in the environment, then doing it gives more benefits. This Mudra practice can be done even in severe conditions of the disease. So let us know what is the correct method of doing this mudra –
- First, sit comfortably in any posture of meditation such as Sukhasana, Padmasana, or Vajrasana.
- Keep your head and spine straight.
- Keep both hands on the knees.
- Close your eyes and take deep breaths and relax the whole body.
- Now touch the tips of the index fingers with the root of the thumbs similar to Gyan Mudra or Chin Mudra.
- And join the tips of the middle finger and ring finger with the tips of the thumb in such a way that all three remain together.
- Keep your pinky finger straight.
- In this way, this mudra is formed.
Time to do Hridaya Mudra –
This Mudra can be performed anywhere and anytime. And but when there is more prana air in the environment, then doing it gives more benefit.
Initially practice this for 5-10 minutes. As the practice becomes perfect, this mudra can be practiced for up to 30 minutes.
Awareness in this mudra –
- While doing this Mudra, you should be physically aware of your breathing in the thoracic region.
- Spiritually the focus should be on the Anahata Chakra.
Benefits of Hridaya Mudra –
- By doing this mudra, the vitality of the heart improves.
- This Mudra allows the flow of prana to flow from the hands to the heart.
- And the nerves connected to the heart are connected to the middle and ring fingers.
- The thumbs complete the prana circuit, sending the prana flow through the hands to these Nadis and act as power boosters.
- This Mudra is very beneficial in heart disease.
- It frees the blocked emotions and lightens the burden of the heart.
- This Mudra removes emotional conflicts.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can learn the 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Hope you liked this article and now you have understood very well about this yoga posture. If you want to be healthy then practice yoga mudra daily and keep yourself physically and mentally healthy. There are many diffrent types of yoga mudras, you can also practice them like Sahajoli Mudra, Ashwini Mudra, Manduki Mudra, Prana Mudra, Tadagi Mudra, Maha Mudra, Maha Vedha Mudra, Maha Bheda Mudra, and Vajroli Mudra.