How To Transfer PST Contacts To Iphone?
Do you use Outlook and have PST files with your contacts stored? You may be seeking a way to transfer PST contacts to your iPhone if you have one. If so, you will receive the appropriate response to your query here.
This blog also outlines a useful technique for importing contacts from PST to iPhone without using Outlook. You simply need to convert PST to VCF file format utilizing the automated program listed below to achieve this.
Apple Mac created the iPhone, a mobile smartphone. It features GPRS and Wi-Fi technology so that users can access the Internet, send emails, and perform other functions from any location at any time.
Personal Storage Table is referred to as PST. One of the most utilized email formats in Outlook is this one. The PST file contains several emails as well as contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, events, and other private data.
Methods to Transfer PST Contacts to iPhone
There are three ways to move contacts from a PST file to an iPhone.
- The iCloud
- Using iTunes
- Using Exchange
Note: It is advised to make a backup of the Outlook PST file before beginning any of the three ways.
Method 1. Instant Solution to Transfer PST Contacts to iPhone
There is no need to panic if you decide against carrying out the process in this time-consuming manner. The third-party tool is an alternate method that you can select. You can save all of your contacts in vCard file format by using the Advik PST Converter Tool. Experts have used an advanced algorithm to construct this software. Because of its dependability, portability, and user-friendly interface, non-technical professionals can utilize it to complete their tasks with ease. You may receive a complete list of your contacts in vCard with precise information by following a few easy steps.
The steps to export contacts in VCF file format are as follows:
Step 1. Install PST Converter on your computer after downloading it.
Step 2. In the program panel, add a PST contacts file.
Step 3. among the various Export options, pick VCF format.
Step 4. Select the preferred location to save the finished file.
Step 5. To save contacts as a VCF file, click the Export button.
The conversion process will begin right away, and after it is finished, you will see a notice on the screen letting you know. You can now finish importing PST contacts to your iPhone by importing a VCF file.
The steps to import vCard file via iCloud into iPhone are;
Step 1. Go to iCloud and select Import vCard from the Action pop-up menu in the sidebar.
Step 2. To import, select a vCard file.
The All Contacts group in Contacts is expanded to include the vCard contacts.
Features of the PST Converter Tool that Stands Out
Numerous capabilities provided by the software enable users to complete this task. Among them are:
- Gives newcomers a user-friendly interface
- Outlook contacts can be exported without installing Outlook.
- Send all contact details without suffering any damage.
- Also allows you to import PST to Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, Thunderbird, etc.
- Supports all MS Outlook versions for conversion
- Compatible with every version of Windows, including Windows 10
- The choice to save the outcome file in a specific directory or folder
- Unlimited PST contact files can be converted
- Scan and repair all PST file corruption issues using an advanced feature
- Export contacts from a PST file of type ANSI and UNICODE.
- The possibility to pick and convert particular PST elements
- Gives a full information preview of every data item in a PST file.
Method 2: Use iCloud to sync contacts from Outlook to iPhone
Install the iCloud Control Panel on the PC by first downloading it. After that, complete this assignment by following the steps below:
- Enter your iCloud ID and password to log in.
- Set iCloud.pst as the default and copy the original Outlook.pst file there.
- In the iCloud main window, select Contact with Outlook, and then click “Apply.”
- After logging into your iCloud account in settings >> iCloud, turn on the contacts to allow syncing with Outlook.
Method 3: Using iTunes, sync or import PST contacts to an iPhone
Ensure that iCloud is turned off before beginning this approach. then take these actions:
- Launch iTunes on your computer after connecting your iPhone.
- Go to the device entry and choose the icon for your device.
- Click the Info tab in the left pane.
- Review the items you want to sync, then click Outlook contacts >> Sync.
- After that, click “Apply” to complete the process.
Method 4: Using Exchange, add Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- Go to Settings > Email, Contacts, and Calendars on your iPhone.
- Simply select Exchange if you’re setting up things in this category for the first time. If not, select Add Account > Exchange.
- Click “Next” after entering your email address, username, and password.
- Now that you’ve entered the server address, your iPhone contacts the Exchange server.
- From the menu selections “Email,” “Notes,” “Calendar,” and “Contact,” choose the data you want to synchronize with your Outlook account.
The most frequently asked query, “How can I import PST contacts to iPhone?” has been covered in this article. We have explain three manual solution to transfer contacts from PST to iPhone. You can utilize the substitute solution if you don’t want to carry it out manually. This makes it simple to import all of your contacts onto vCard and then into your iPhone.